- The Safe Paperweight (a) is handcrafted from lead-free pewter by Tamara Hensick.
- That snazzi robe (b) is made from recycled woven dress shirts, so we have the environment and you covered.
- For the efficiency-monger grab the tube wringer (c) and get that last bit of product while using 35% less energy.
- Your dress shirt never looked so classy, or serious with the bullet casing cufflinks (d) handcrafted by Shannon Astali DeJong. This accessory is a sure conversation starter.
- The imported silk music necktie (e) has Bach literally written all over, created by modern architect/artist Josh Bach.
- Handle her as much as needed, your mermaid barmaid (f) will gladly assist with those lids you need flipped.
If he is a sports fan, a music lover, a minimalist, or just plain hard to shop for (and etc) then your gift receiver would benefit from the uncommon goods community.